- 2D video
- Resistance bands & product innovations
- Tracking & compliance
- CLX - cross linked Therabands is the newest innnovation by Theraband (Performance Health, Inc). The product we all know so well has gotten even that much better. With the advent of the CLX, we are now able to cross link the entire closed kinetic chain to improve recruitment of the entire lower kinetic chain during functional exercises. One technique developed is the "Spiral Technique" which increases Gmed recruitment during single limb performance. Although this is a great adjunct to single limb training, it is also a great tool to add to our core training to aid in recruitment of the entire lower kinetic chain and core. For more on the spiral technique, you can access the Spiral Technique Video or for information on the core training, you can access the Core Training Video.
- DS2 Platform - the DS2 Platform was developed by a Roland Rameriz, PT, ATC, SCS who is a physical therapist and athletic trainer in the NFL. Roland developed this as a closed kinetic training tool for his athletes rehabilitating from injury as well as those looking to do some closed kinetic chain functional training. The DS2 is a great tool for progressing single limb closed kinetic chain exercises and is also a great tool for progressing of core training exercises. There are also some great videos in which Roland demonstrates the use of the DS2 for lower body training.
- Primal 7 - was initially developed by Brian DeMarco an NFL player who suffered a devastating career ending injury. After being unable to move independently, let alone train, Brian came up with a way to start training (squats) with the use of some straps and bands. Low and behold, the prototype for Primal 7 was developed. Since then, Primal 7 has developed into an affordable suspension training system that allows athletes and non-athletes to start training movement in weight bearing reduced environment. With the bands, you can modify how much body weight the athlete must resist so that you can gradually increase resistance as movement is perfected.
- Hyperice Vyper Roller - the Hyperice Vper Roller provides deep vibration in combination with a roller. When dealing with myofascial restrictions throughout the lower kinetic chain or muscle soreness, we have found this to be another valuable tool to assist us in achieving our goals, improved outcomes and an additional tool that our athletes enjoy using and "feel" a physical benefit from using.
- RMT Club - this is another fairly new fitness product on the market that allows us to address movement in a way which increases the core recruitment while creating high levels of activation of the lower kinetic chain.